Skip to main content

Apologies



My dear soulmate

Sorry, I made you wait

Late night on Sundays

While watching those old plays

Leaving the chat midways

Forgetting your birthdays

Skipping those 'okays'

Ignoring you always


Sorry, I made you sob

For a worthless job

That never was mine

I lost my lifeline 

For family's guideline

with societal constraints

and their petty complaints

that grew your hates 

and closed all gates


Sorry, I broke your heart

untied the knot

and tore it apart

Sorry, I never gave a thought

that one 'not'

would later pain a lot

enough to die on spot

Dying is simple, living is hard

as hard as looking at your wedding card

arranged in colours, bright and starred


I am sorry my dear love,

I kept my passion prior and above

I chose my family over your love

I didn't face them and kept silent thereof

I left you halfway 

but didn't get rid of 

your memories, 

I am cursed with agonies 

that has no remedies

please, hate me but not as enemies

can't change the reality with these sorries

so wishing you joy and lots of melodies

I am really sorry, please accept my apologies.


                                                                  - Manish Kumar Tinku




Comments

  1. That touches my heart ❤️ Hope you are fine. Keep up the process of writing amazing content. Really loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's straight from a broken heart ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sending Lot n Lot's of Love... Infinite amount of❤️
      Thanks

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

เคฎเคคเคฒเคฌ

เคฆो เค†ंเค–ें เคฌोเคฒ เคฐเคนीं เคนैं เคธเคฌ, เคธौ เคฆเคฐिเคฏा เค–ोเคฒ เคฐเคนीं เคนैं เค…เคฌ, เคœเคฌ เค—เคฐीเคฌी เคฆिเค–ा เคฐเคนी เคนो เค•เคฐเคคเคฌ, เคซिเคฐ เคฆเคนी เคœเคฒेเคฌी เค•ा เค•्เคฏा เคฎเคคเคฒเคฌ? เคœเคฌ เคฐोเคŸी เค•เคชเคก़ा เคนी เคนो เคฎเคœ़เคนเคฌ, เคซिเคฐ เคฎंเคฆिเคฐ เคฎเคธ्เคœ़िเคฆ เค•ा เค•्เคฏा เคฎเคคเคฒเคฌ? เคœเคฌ เคฆो เคตเค•्เคค เค•ी เคฐोเคŸी เคจ เคนो เคธाเคนเคฌ, เคซिเคฐ เคนीเคฐे เคฎोเคคी เค•ा เค•्เคฏा เคฎเคคเคฒเคฌ? เคœเคฌ เคšैเคจ เคธुเค•ूเคจ เคนी เคนो เค—ाเคฏเคฌ, เคซिเคฐ เคˆเคถ्เค•-เคœुเคจूเคจ เค•ा เค•्เคฏा เคฎเคคเคฒเคฌ? - เคฎเคจीเคท เค•ुเคฎाเคฐ เคŸिंเค•ू 

เคนे เคชाเคฐ्เคฅ

เคนे เคชाเคฐ्เคฅ เค…เคฌ เคฐुเค• เคฎเคค  เค‰เค ा เคถीเคถ เค…เคฌ เคुเค• เคฎเคค  เค…เคคुเคฒ्เคฏ เค•เคฒा เคฎเคค เคฐเค– เค…ंเคฆเคฐ, เคคू เคชृเคฅाเคชुเคค्เคฐ เคคेเคฐे เคชिเคคा เคชुเคฐंเคฆเคฐ। เคนै เคšเคŸ्เคŸाเคจों เคธा เคคेเคฐा เคธीเคจा, เคฌाเคฃों เค•े เคตेเค— เค•ो เคคूเคจे เค›ीเคจा। เค—ाเคฃ्เคกीเคต เค•ा เค†เคตाเคนเคจ เค•เคฐเคจा, เคนै เค‰เคจเคธे เคชเคนเคฒे เคคुเคे เค–ुเคฆ เคธे เคฒเฅœเคจा। เค•्เคฏूँ เคธเคฎเคे เคคू เค‰เคธे เคธंเคฌंเคงी? เค…เคงเคฐ्เคฎी เคธे เค•िเคฏा เคœो เคธंเคงि เคตो เคคेเคœ เคช्เคฐเคคाเคชी เคฎเคนाเคชुเคฐुเคท เคฅे? เคœो เคฐोเค• เคธเค•े เคจ เคฐเคฃ เคชौเคฐुเคท เคธे। เคฎเคค เค•เคน เคฌंเคงु เค…เคชเคจे เคฆुเคถ्เคฎเคจ เค•ो, เคœो เคŸोเค• เคธเค•े เคจ เคฆुเคธ्เคธाเคถเคจ เค•ो, เคœเคฌ เคชांเคšाเคฒी เค•ा เค‰เคธเคจे เคšीเคฐ เคนเคฐा, เคฆेเค– เคฐเคนा เคฅा เคธเคฎเคธ्เคค เคธเคญा เคฌเคธ เคฎूเค• เค–เฅœा। เค‰เคธ เคธเคญा เคฎें เคคेเคฐे เค—ुเคฐुเคœเคจ เคญी เคฅे, เคฆुเคท्เคŸ เคฆुเคธ्เคธाเคถเคจ เค”เคฐ เคฆुเคฐ्เคฏोเคงเคจ เคญी เคฅे, เคฎเคนाเคœ्เคžाเคจी เค—ुเคฐु เคฆ्เคฐोเคฃ เคญी เคฅे, เค•ुเค› เคฌोเคฒे เคจ เคตो เคฎौเคจ เคนी เคฅे।  เคตเคนीं เคธเคญा เคฎें เคฅे เคญीเคท्เคฎ เคชिเคคाเคฎเคน    เคœिเคจเค•े   เคฎुเค– เคธे เคจिเค•เคฒा เคจा เค†เคน, เคœเคฌ เคชौเคค्เคฐ-เคตเคงु เคฅी เคตिเคฒाเคช เคฐเคนी เคฎाเคงเคต เค•ा เคจाเคฎ เคฌเคธ เคœाเคช เคฐเคนी। เค•्เคทเคฃ เคถेเคท เคจเคนीं เค…เคฌ เคตिเคœเคฏ เคฎें เคนै, เค•्เคฏा เค…เคฌ เคญी เคคू เคธंเคธเคฏ เคฎे เคนै? เค‰ เค ा เค—ांเคกीเคต เค•เคฐ เคช्เคฐเคนाเคฐ เคคू เค…เคงเคฐ्เคฎिเคฏों เค•ा เค•เคฐ เคธंเค˜ाเคฐ เคคू  เคงเคฐ्เคฎ เค•ा เคฐเค– เคซिเคฐ เคจीเคต เคจเคฏा เคฌเคจ เค•เคฐ्เคฎเคฏोเค—ी, เคคू เค…เคฌ เค›ोเฅœ เคฆเคฏा  เค•्เคฏों เคนै เคตिเค•เคฒ เคœเคฌ เค•ृเคท्เคฃ เคนैं เคธाเคฐเคฅि, เค•เคฐ เคฒे เคตिเคœเคฏ เค…เคฌ เค•ुเคฐु เค•ी เคงเคฐเคคी।                      ...

เคฏाเคฆ

เคœเค–्เคฎ เคฆिเคฒ เคฎें เคฅे, เค†ंเค–ों เคธे เคฌเคน เค—เค, เค•ुเค› เค…เคฐเคฎाเคจ เคฎेเคฐे เค…เคงूเคฐे เคนी เคฐเคน เค—เค। เคธाเคฅ เคฐเคนेंเค—े เคธเคฆा เคตो เค‡เคคเคจा เค•เคน เค—เค, เคชเคฐ เคจเคธीเคฌ เค•े เคฎเคนเคฒ เคชเคนเคฒे เคนी เคขเคน เค—เค, เค”เคฐ เคฏाเคฆों เค•े เคธเคนाเคฐे เคนเคฎ เค…เค•ेเคฒे เคนी เคฐเคน เค—เค। เค…เคฌ เคœเคฌ เคฏाเคฆ เคนी เคธाเคฅ เคฐเคน เค—เค เคนैं เคคो เค‰เคจ्เคนे เคธเคฎेเคŸ เค•เคฐ เคฐเค– เคฒेเคคा เคนूं। เค…เคฌ เคœเคฌ เคจเคธीเคฌ เคนी เคนाเคฐ เค—เค เคนै, เคคो เค‰เคจ्เคนे เคฌเคฆเคฒ เค•เคฐ เคšเค– เคฒेเคคा เคนूं। เค…เคฌ เคœเคฌ เคธाเคฅ เคนी เค›ूเคŸ เค—เค เคนैं, เคคो เค‰เคจ्เคนे เคญूเคฒ เค•เคฐ เคฆेเค– เคฒेเคคा เคนूं। เค…เคฌ เคœเคฌ เค…เคฐเคฎाเคจ เคนी เค…เคงूเคฐे เคฐเคน เค—เค เคนैं, เคคो เค‰เคจ्เคนे เคชเคฒเคŸ เค•े เคฆेเค– เคฒेเคคा เคนूं। เค…เคฌ เคœเคฌ เคฆिเคฒ เค•े เคœเค–्เคฎ เคฆिเค– เค—เค เคนैं, เคคो เค‰เคจเค•े เคฒเคนू เคธे เคฒिเค– เคฒेเคคा เคนूं। -เคฎเคจीเคท เค•ुเคฎाเคฐ เคŸिंเค•ू